08 April, 2016

Feedback (2/30)
Thanks everyone for the feedback.
There are concerns that this blog is not of a sufficiently high calibre. Which is fair.

I would rate it at Ordinary Level. Nothing I wouldn't expect the majority of 13 to 16 year olds to cope with.

I take the point that I could have spared a sentence to stir the juices of the type of people that would independently search out such a blog. I humbly apologise.

Let me make up for my error. Why isn't this taught at schools, college or university?

I will cover the reason later, much later.

An associate asked me which watch I bought? I suppose I could have mentioned that too. The curious crowd can look at it at http://www.finewatchesofchina.com/ga8378-bbb.html

Another serious point raised is that I haven't thought critically enough about this blog. Perhaps, but to those I say carpe diem.

Finally, after I bought my watch I came across T100 and T25. The curious can look here but it isn't part of this critical thinking blog. Feel free to make it part of your critical thinking.

https://www.nitewatches.com/store/gb/

No comments: